2013/01/08

50 years of kicks


“Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes



Fifty Years of Kicks is a 20 minute video documentary featuring Paul Rodden (right) and Larry Murray (left); two experienced motorcycle riders who continue to do what they love despite age and health issues.

Fifty Years of Kicks, is a collaboration between Motojournalism.com and Traction off-road e-rag.
We've seen too many videos with teenagers doing double backflips, so with Fifty Years of Kicks, we wanted to show older adults pushing their bodies to the limit. We were tired of saying, “I wish I could have tried that when I was young”, we wanted to say, “I want to be like them when I grow up!”




Source: motojournalism.blogspot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten